You may have anxiety associated with your upcoming visit to the dentist. Or you may put-off necessary treatment because of it. Dental anxiety comes in many different shapes and sizes. We don’t judge, and we are not impatient. At Waterloo Dental, we are simply here to help.
Why do we believe we are able to help with your anxiety? Well…
1. Our practice is welcoming and soothing. Enjoy the warm scented candles and calming music in our waiting room. Pour yourself a fresh herbal T2 tea. Or you might like to kick off your shoes and unwind in the massage chair. Step into a world of comfort, luxury and serenity. We’re certainly not your average dentist!
2. You won’t find a friendlier group of people! We’re all friends and love being at work together. We talk, share stories and enjoy one another’s company. You will be amidst friends who will encourage and support you during your dental experience.
3. You can trust us. Our staff are skilled and knowledgeable, but equally important, we have integrity, are honest, and have the passion and commitment to always do right by you.
4. We keep you informed. Before the procedure Dr Shehata will explain everything you need to know and give you the opportunity to ask any questions. During the procedure, Dr Shehata will talk to you at certain steps to make sure you know what to expect and are not ever surprised.
5. YOU are our priority in the treatment room. Our attention is fixed on you. We will take as long as necessary and do whatever it takes to ensure you are comfortable and the procedure is completed to perfection.
We look forward to meeting you at Waterloo Dental and welcoming you to our growing group of friends.